Dimension Engineering Limited – a member of the Assa Abloy Group
Experienced Accountant required:
Qualified Accountant required with a number of years’ post qualification experience.
ACA or ACCA preferred.
Previous experience in a supervisory role is desirable.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and to the Managing Director, this is a senior position which will involve management of staff and reporting to tight deadlines both internally in Dimension Engineering and to Assa Abloy Group in Sweden.
This person will require leadership qualities in addition to being a team player.
We are about to commence some major restructuring and re-organisation in our Finance and Accounting.
This will necessitate the sourcing, evaluation, procurement and implementation of a new Sales Ordering system and stock system.
This person, together with the FC, will have a central role in this and it would be useful if he/she had previous exposure to this type of project.
The integration plan between Dimension Engineering and Assa Abloy has to be commenced and achieved. Again, this person will have a key role in all of this and work closely with the FC to deliver this project.
This person will also have a central role in the Audit which is due to commence shortly.
Ongoing, this person will be involved in all aspects of our accounting and financial control.
In particular, they will either be involved, or have responsibility for the following
- Daily interaction with and reporting to Assa Abloy Group Financial Accounting.
- Oversight and submission of tax and statutory returns including:
- PAYE, VAT, RTDS INTRASTAT, VIES, and Central Statistics Statutory Returns
- Creditors reconciliations and payments including RCT tax deductions
- Overview of payroll prior to processing
- Overview of employee subsistence and reimbursements
- Preparation and of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of gross margins with particular reference to EBIT Targets
- Review of Overheads and investigation of variances
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of Financial Forecasts
- Ensure that workflows and processes are being achieved in a timely and effective manner to achieve the necessary deadlines for Purchases and Sales Closing for the Financial statements.
- Work with company Auditors and Solicitors as required.
- Assist in preparation of Legal files in cases of claims against the company
- Assist in preparation of information for insurance renewals and declarations and liaise with our Insurance Brokers as required
- Maintain and update the company Vehicle Asset Register
- Maintain and update the company Leasing/HP Schedule
- Provide credit and account analyses to the Managing Director and Sales Executives on prospective customers when required.
- Assist and work with the accountant with responsibility for credit control on any issues arising with debtors as required.
- Prepare for and attend customer and supplier meetings as required.
- Review project contracts as required and provide information requested.
- Project evaluations and preparation of business plans.
- Provide ad hoc reports and financial information to the FC and MD as required.
A high level of commitment would be expected from this person to fulfil all the responsibilities that this role entails. The salary will to be commensurate with this expectation.
Experienced Accounts Payable Person Required:
- Daily processing Purchases on Sage, checking of invoices and getting sign-off on them from Managers.
- Creditor reconciliations and payments.
- Management of Creditors Monthly Accruals
- Management of Subcontractor accounts and RCT payments through ROS.
- Bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Payroll and Expenses processing and preparation of payroll journals.
- Management of eflow and Fuel Card systems.
- Management of Credit Card Payments and follow up.
- Revenue returns incl. PAYE, RCT, VAT, RTD, Intrastat, VIES etc. and reconciliation of relevant Balance Sheet accounts.
- Other general accounts work and ad hoc reports as required.
- Part of a large multinational organisation reporting to strict deadlines.
Service Technician / Electrician:
- We currently have vacancies for High Calibre Service Technicians/ Electricians.
- Works will involve expert diagnosis, repair and maintenance of:
- Electro hydraulic Dock Levellers
- High Speed Industrial Doors
- Industrial Doors
- Applicants must be suitably qualified and experienced, in mechanical and electrical trades as works will involve a multi-skilled approach.