Dimension’s RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveller.
The RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveler offers safety and reliability with the smoothest transitions in the industry.
RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth transition – Constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge, and an optimized lip chamfer provide a smooth transition from the facility floor to the trailer for your operators, forklifts and products.
- Vacant dock drop-off protection – Exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier protects against open dock accidents. The Safe-T-Lip barrier can stop a 10,000 lb fork lift traveling at 4 mph from going over the edge of the loading dock.
- Environmentally friendly – Hydraulic fluid is biodegradable and out performs traditional industrial-grade fluid.
- Automatic free-fall protection – Dependable hydraulic velocity fuse stops rapid leveler descent within 3″ with a heavy load on the platform.
- Exclusive Safe-T-StrutTM maintenance support system protects personnel during clean out and inspection and provides lockout/tag out capability. The unique through-the-lip design keeps the strut in place when the leveler is raised to the highest position or is impacted by lift truck.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler – PitMasterTM Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.