Dimension’s Eliminator-GapMaster II Dock Shelter.
Industry’s only full access dock shelter that also provides high sealing efficiency. The exclusive Eliminator-GapMaster II Dock Shelter can save hundreds of dollars per year per dock position by preventing energy loss through exposed trailer door hinge gaps. The freshly redesigned Eliminator-GapMaster II also employs new technology to provide greater sealing efficiency, durability & long-term performance. It can also be retrofitted to your existing Dimension Engineering Dock Shelter.
- Fully impactable side frames protect unit from damage from backing trailers.
- Full, unobstructed access to trailer loads by sealing perimeter of trailer.
- Rugged GapMaster™ hooks on curtains seal hinge-gaps on swing-out trailer doors. Provides dramatic energy savings. Also helps eliminate problematic “white space” at dock door openings, minimizing infiltration of dust & pests.
- HMWPE-wrapped foam side frames provide vertical stability & horizontal flexibility at extended projections ensuring maximum sealing effectiveness & longest product life.
- Slim profile (6″ std) side frames create narrow footprint. Product fits tight spaces; can eliminate costly repositioning of lights, conduit, etc.
- Detachable side curtains allow easy removal & reattachment for ventilation or to replace or exchange curtains when needed.
- Fabric canopy header is independent of side frames, preventing damage to side frames & sagging of header under snow loads.
- Integral, fabric-wrapped rain gutter diverts water off sides of shelter.
- Header pivots to avoid damage if trailers back in off-center or higher than expected.
- Available with high-strength Durathon™ fabric – industry’s only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
- Available with Firefighter™ heat dissipating protection in head curtain to prevent burning from heat of trailer marker lights.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee when ordered with premium Frommelt® fabrics.