Dimension’s Uni-Dox Inflatable Dock Shelter.
- Unique design virtually eliminates wear and tear since Uni-Dox inflates after the truck is docked and deflates rapidly before the truck leaves.
- Counter-balanced system retracts bags behind storage curtains which protect the components for long service life.
- Raked Header provides drainage when shelter is not covered by a canopy or hood.
- EasyFlex head curtain inflates to form an effective seal on virtually any truck height.
- Guide stripes aid in accurate truck placement.
- Steel bumpers support side frames and protect them from misguided trailers.
- High quality, durable fabric stands up to wear and weather.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Frommelt products.
Uni-Dox Inflatable Shelters are most appropriate when:
- Full width and height access to the rear of the trailer is required.
- Servicing a wide variety of trailer sizes including trailers with tailgate extensions.
- There are yard jockeys, truck levelers or trailers that have hydraulic rear tandems.
Uni-Dox Inflatable Shelters are not the best choice when:
- Strong building negative pressure is present.