Dimension’s Vehicle Restraints.
Dok-Loks Vehicle Restraints are known world-wide for their:
Exclusive safety features, which allow them to address more types of truck/trailer separation than any other restraints
Superior quality resulting from unique design characteristics, the highest construction standards and years of research and development
Record of long-term reliability confirmed by an extensive lists of satisfied repeat customers
GWL-2300 Global Wheel-Lok™ Vehicle Restraint.
The Global Wheel-Lok restraint engages the trailer’s rear tire with one 20″ barrier to provide safe engagement of virtually all trailer types.
GWL-2300 Features and Benefits
- Versatility Safely restrains virtually all trailer types including trailers without effective rear impact guards
- Maximize uptime Simple, electro-mechanical design employs few moving parts for maximum reliability
- Positioned automatically High-strength steel locking arm adjusts to different tire sizes for tight, reliable engagement. No external power required for positioning
- Protects building and enhances seal effectiveness Wheel guides help provide consistent, centered trailer positioning
- Safe, clear communication system Protects workers, cargo and equipment
- Interior and exterior LED lights provide long life and use less energy. Interior, colored LED bulbs help prevent miscommunication in the event a lens cover is missing or broken
- Minimal maintenance Easy-to-access lubrication points
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products
- Extensive list of users confirms proven product performance and customer satisfaction
Recorded on site by a security camera, this sequence shows how easily accidents can occur. The driver of the lorry hasn’t realised that the loading process is still underway. He pulls slowly away from the dock, just as the forklift begins to enter the trailer. The gap widens and the forklift crashes down – falling approx 1.4 metres from the loading bay to ground level. Restraining the vehicle with Global Wheel-Lok (GWL) from Caljan Rite-Hite would have prevented this accident from happening.