Inspection & Maintenance Programme.
Lift safety & reliability depends upon a planned maintenance schedule. We at Dimension Elevator Ltd., provide advice about the most appropriate inspection & maintenance programme to ensure reliability & safety standards are best met.Through pre-planned & correct maintenance procedures not only are you ensuring maximum up time of your investment but your are acting in compliance with your legal & insurance requirements as the building owner and/or tenant. Lift product support contract holders benefits from; priority service in case of breakdowns, reliability of service, immediate notification of worn or faulty components, 24 hour emergency cover, etc.
For further product support information please do not hesitate to contact us, & we will carry out a full survey including costs, without any obligation.
* Call-outs & repairs resulting from power failure, negligence, misuse, vandalism, or events beyond our control are excluded.
At Dimension Elevator we are committed to safety!
Please click on our links below to view our current Safety Statement and Insurance Details.
As part of our committment to continuous improvement, these documensts are regularly up-dated. The attachments are indicitive only.
As part of our Quality Management Program, on request we will issue site specific documentation on all projects including:
- * Site Specific Safety Statements
- * Product Specific Method Statements
- * C2 Tax Clearance Certificates
- * Insurance Details
- * Warranty Documentation
- * Product Support Agreements including Warranty Extension
- * O+M Manuals
We provide a range of product Support contracts to cover all requirements which include;
Type “A” Standard
– Adjustment & lubrication. Spares & callouts excluded
Type “B” Semi-comprehensive
– As per Type “A” with selected spares & Breakdowns included*
Type “C” Comprehensive
– As per “B” but with major components included*